Sunday, March 7, 2010

buddy is a need.

Hiking early in the morning, who giving those stupid idea is an idiot !
After having Nasi Lemak prepared by Wei , I feel so good !
But i don't know how to explain why we skip for hiking and went to Wei house eat steamboat?xD
thanks you anyway, wei wei =D

Gay-ing with my buddy when on motor. xD

In the evening, went to N-park with my gang, with no girls only man's talk.
haha, that great !
beer , beer, & beer =D!
We wear like LALA,We laugh like LALA, We play like LALA,
but, i can feel laughing non-stop all around us,I feeling good , thanks guys.
Beer!


Silly guy !I dont even know what wrong with him.

I feel proud have you guys, Friendship never fade, Friendship always still there for us,
Appreciate that!
To some bitch or jerk without gang of best friends, just always suffering in love,then i have to said,
Sorry, you missed the best part of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home